Thursday, October 3, 2013

Help get Land of the Ever-Living Ones published

Self-publishing is not for the faint-hearted!! Writing a book is one thing. Editing it and proofing it and designing it for print and eBook formats is an entirely different thing! And then getting it printed and distributed is another matter also. You'd imagine a guy like me, who has been writing professionally for years, and who has been an editor of two different newspapers, would have no problems with all this. The truth is that I think I can write (I'll let you be the judge of that), and I think I can edit, and even design the book and get it ready for print. The one thing I seem unable to do is to raise the finance necessary to get it printed.


It won't cost me anything to upload the book to Amazon for the Kindle reader. Great. But it's a costly business trying to get a physical book printed. So I have come up with an idea. Why not ask my readers and followers and Facebook fans to donate towards this project? If you have a few dollars/euros/pounds (delete/add currency as required!) and would like to help me out, please hit the "donate" button. You can use PayPal or a Visa or credit card. I greatly appreciate anything you can do to help get this project completed.




More information about the book at the link below:
http://www.mythicalireland.com/landoftheeverlivingones/land-of-the-ever-living-ones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment